Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ricky Romance Issues Apology For Threatening To Shoot Chris Brown



Raz B's brother Ricky Romance issued a apology for threatening to shoot Chris Brown over the Twitter beef Chris and Raz-B had. In his statement he used all kinds of big words that he probably doesn't even know what they mean and to be honest I haven't heard of them myself nor am I even sure they are actual words lol. I guarantee you will be on dictionary.com trying to figure out what this man was trying to say lmao.

Ricky Romance's Statement:

"I would like to extend my most sincere apologies to the elderly and youth of our nation for my sudden acrasial message of violence towards other individuals of unimportance."


I must eclaircise any misunderstandings that I am a Man of irrational aggression and behavior.

In no way am I attempting to justify my actions towards persons of high immaturity levels and hypocritical methods of “becoming a better person,” I was wrong.

My unexpected reaction to fallaciloquences embellished with deceitful humgruffin cover-ups and unnecessary remarks towards my younger brother enraged me.

I couldn’t seem to fathom how a immature nanocephalous adult raglan tailored ex-batman and a jean maillot wearing macrotus, labrose, kazachoc like dancing, woman beater callent could make such comments and pass judgment to an abuse victim.
CONTINUE READING