Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Singer Rick Springfield Arrested to Cop: 'I Will F**king Kill You'


Rick Springfield was arrested for DUI earlier this month.

According to TMZ, Springfield yelled to the deputy, "If you tow my car I will f**king kill you and your family."

Law enforcement sources tell us ... back at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station, the captain who runs the station asked the deputy, "Did you really feel threatened?" Our sources say some of the deputies at the station felt it was a loaded question, trying to minimize Springfield's statement.

If this was someone like you or I, we would end up with our faces in the concrete and racking up some serious charges in addition tot he DUI (not that I would know this but just saying). The celebrities always get off easy with bad behavior and verbal threats suddenly and magically ignored!

Something needs to tell us this asshole needs to be washing patrol cars and doing a little work for the police memorial...